Friday, June 11, 2010
Doc..Norman Manuel Fernando MD..375 E virginia Phx AZ
Doc.Norman Manuel fernando M.D.....Is Know threatining me by taking me to court..calling the police....and saying thats its all my Fault....This relationship didnt work because He wants Perfection and communication up to his Level of intelligence...He calls ame a child when He cant get off his High Hourse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name Is Marlette I am Doc.Norman's Girlfriend ..I am The Person who Falsely Accused Doc.Norman Mauneul Fernando Of being a sexual Predator,Of Prescribing Narcotics to his patients,Of being Inapproriate with his female patients,and of beating the crap out of me.He threatend to Leave Me-I went Online to RipOffReport.com and posted Lies about Him.I knew Everyone would have access to all these lies and It would ruin his reputation and hurt his practice.That's exactly what has been going on for the last two years.My Lies have ruined Him,His Parctice,his employees.I am VERY Truely DEEPLY SORRY for ALL the Pain I have caused Doc.Norman,his Employers,his Practice and his Patients.I wish I could go back in time and think twice before Posting All these LIES Online but I can not. I live with the Pain and GUILT of what Evil I did to Doc.Norman Maunel Fernando.Im Truly SORRY to ALL.
ReplyDeleteMarlette
10-2011