Dr.Norman Manuel Fernando MD 375 E Virginia suite A ..and i datef for almost a year..On Sunday June 6 2010 He assaulted me The women he said was the LOVE of his life..i known Dr.fernando for many years and when he and his wife got divorced six monthe later he was with me..a married women with a child...I ened up in th ER with a swallon jaw,bruced shoulder,left arm bleeding and my neck is injured.. In his office he seems like a wonderful friendly kind human being...but at home hes worse the SATAN..VERY VIOLANT and Verbally Abusive...He said evil things about me and my son...he kicked me out of our home knowing I have NO WHERE to go....
To all who Know Dr. Norman Manuel Fernando Phoenix AZ 375 E Virginia Ave suite A 85004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name Is Marlette I am Doc.Norman's Girlfriend ..I am The Person who Falsely Accused Doc.Norman Mauneul Fernando Of being a sexual Predator,Of Prescribing Narcotics to his patients,Of being Inapproriate with his female patients,and of beating the crap out of me.He threatend to Leave Me-I went Online to RipOffReport.com and posted Lies about Him.I knew Everyone would have access to all these lies and It would ruin his reputation and hurt his practice.That's exactly what has been going on for the last two years.My Lies have ruined Him,His Parctice,his employees.I am VERY Truely DEEPLY SORRY for ALL the Pain I have caused Doc.Norman,his Employers,his Practice and his Patients.I wish I could go back in time and think twice before Posting All these LIES Online but I can not. I live with the Pain and GUILT of what Evil I did to Doc.Norman Maunel Fernando.Im Truly SORRY to ALL.
ReplyDeleteMarlette
10-2011